September 30, 2023

HI HO HI HO HI HO

 IT's off to work we go. NO, not me, just the workers who cut the grass. Two big machines just went by, on the sidewalk in front of me. One had a passenger. Away they went around to front of building. They keep it trimmed and neat, although we have no rain to make it grow. We use well water here in Madison and they have been keeping the Lake at a safe level. The workers are happy for a job. Another observation, the beautiful CYPRUS trees that I love are suffering from the heat. They are very embarrassed  to have their "knees" showing above the water. Look like the ones on the Natchez Trace. Well I hope the Weather People do not scare away the first rain we are looking for in a while. Well, I will stop for now, my eyes are struggling and I am tired of having to redo mistakes. Excuse any I miss.

BETTY "very frustrated" BOOP


 

 

  

No comments: