June 28, 2024

BIDEN OR TRUMP ??

 Well I watched the Big Debate last night.  Don't usually get that involved but. I have been interested this time.  It seems so much is at stake and it looks hopeless.  But I would like another choice.  Neither person who is running for President seems what we need.  I heard they would have to decided on their own to drop out and get a new choice.  We really need someone else to guide our country, I think. Nobody asked me, so what will be--- will be.

Little rain yesterday helped a little.  Seemed pleasant on Balcony. Guess what J. brought yesterday.  She finds so many good fruit choices.  Cherries are in season and they are very good.  On our travels in Motor Home, we saw cherry trees being grown but I can't remember which state, They were loaded with beautiful ripe cherries.   I had a little bowl for breakfast.  Very good!!!

BETTY BOOP

p.s . travel by car or motor home and you will see more. 

No comments: