June 15, 2024

GEESE ARE GAZING

 I saw a man who is in charge of the Blue Bird trail of new houses around our Lake. He was checking all the houses to see if new nest and eggs are there.  Hope so.  Truman used to go with our neighbor, who was an expert on Bluebirds, to check his trails.  We have bluebirds but this is a trail of houses for them.  

The Lake is calm and the Meadow is newly mowed, so Feast for the Geese.  It is supposed to be hot today, so the walkers should hurry before it gets too hot.  I wish I had planted a big pot of okra.  I could harvest a feast to eat.  I do like okra and tomatoes too. Cooked together with onions, make something special.  Of course with good old Southern cornbread *no sugar) is a must.   But my waffles and sausage links were a good start for breakfast. With Trader Joe's coffee. Thanks to # !

BETTY(food again) BOOP

No comments: