June 5, 2024

FINALLY

 I have finally used the KROGER BREAKFAST BLEND coffee up.  Being frugal to the core, I could not discard the last of it.  Even though I was tempted, so I could start 0n the coffee L & j brought to me from TRADER JOE"s in Memphis.  Oh it is so much better than what I have ben drinking.  So two cups of it and I am ready to go.  Thanks again for being so thoughtful of me.  I still think Mississippi would support a Trader Joes.  But what do I matter? , a consumer, am  I consulted?

Anyway I sat on Balcony to drink and take in the beauty of the day.  And the rain last night has refreshed the day and I am grateful we had no storm damage here. And the rain reached my pot where the Trash Zinnias are about to open their first bud.  Wonder what color it will be?

BETTY(will keep you posted) BOOP

No comments: