June 25, 2024

TOO HOT FOR BALCONY

I have a feeling this is just the beginning of hot season.  I am watering the pots on balcony every day. My My the produce we are getting is good.  Don't know how, with such a little rain.  Well we have had some at when it was needed.  Enough of talking about the weather.

Lets talk about the success of the Concert.  I enjoyed it more than anyone.  It was good. Amy and MG. came and brought me beautiful yellow roses.  Most beautiful I have seen before. I gave a couple to friends and shared their beauty.  Thanks to MG. She is  real blessing to me.  And surprise when I looked in the standing people close to the end of program and there stood my faithful two, who drove home in time to see most of the program.  Texas

 is a big State. I appreciated  them for doing that to hear me sing.  It was a big success and I really enjoyed it all.  And of course, my supportive and helpful youngest one was there.  What would I do without her? We will take a break from Choir till September, when we start practice for Christmas.  We will see how that goes. Will be here before we know it. 

BETTY BOOP




No comments: