June 27, 2024

LOOKING FOR RAIN ?????????

Amazing how I see rain clouds all around me and sun is shinning on SCV but for  the showers we need.  A little cooler, so I did see a runner. A  guest  I think.  Yesterday was full of little "pick up" chores.  That is what I call them.  Small things that get put off until they become "major" then they feel good to get them done.  I cooked Lady Peas yesterday.  So good and make you think of Summer Time.  I made a little spaghetti with no meat but just sauce.  (I thought it was Ragu sauce) turned out it was diced pimientos !!!!So I improvised.  I used Arby's sauce, tomato ketchup. and something else, I can't remember.  Little water and cheese I think.  It turned out O. K.  I am not a "picky eater" as I was as a kid. (I put Parmesan cheese on top." Not exactly like dine out brand, but I fed the hungry old girl. A sugar-free chocolate Fudgesicle made it all good. 

BETTY (fix it) BOOP  

No comments: