June 8, 2024

SATURDAY AGAIN

 How time does not fly.  Saturday and another week is coming.  My Pill Box daughter is coming.  That is good.  So faithful and when she can't come.  I have a faithful backup in another daughter, my how popular can I be?  Thankful they can put up with my many request.  This list of things I need help with, is growing. 

BLUEBERRIES FOR LITTLE DOT.  Yes blueberries on my waffles for breakfast.  I keep them in the freezer.  So good on the waffles.  Link sausage, orange juice prunes, and good old coffee.  I used the last of my blueberry syrup, given to me by a friend. I am ready for a new day.  

I am praying for a friend here who fell and broke her arm. Happens so many times.  This falling is serious and I hope to stay on my feet and not on my bottom.  Ha, Ha,

BETTY (stay on top) BOOP

 


No comments: