June 19, 2024

WENT TO METHODIST SERVICE HERE YESTERDAY

 My hearing aids must be checked.  I am very displeased with the last adjustment.  So hard to hear most everything.  Why can't they get it right.  I could hear the preacher yesterday but her words were not clear.  I enjoyed the music, so it was not a total loss.  Met friends, that is good.  I just have to smile and pretend I hear them.  I am so much trouble.  Wish I could still see better.  But my hands will not let me write long and I get tired trying to see.  Maybe I could do a few reruns.  We have so many new people who have never heard them?  I have had to give up so many things I used to do, and not much is left but Choir.  And this is getting hard. Concert coming up. hope I can stand up for the pledge and Star Spangle Banner.  I am working on how to do that.  Do I sound a little "down"?  I can still write to you.

BETTY (complaining again " BOOP


No comments: