June 20, 2024

KEEP GOING

New 0bjective:  KEEP GOING.  I have decided: Why Not?  What can happen?  Wish I could write my poems again.  I often . in my mind think ln "rhyme". of course all I do is think it.  Never write it down, so is fades fast.  Nothing is ever completed.  I guess this little mind of mine has been shook up and does not know which way to go.  Don't tell me there is such a thing as a small stroke.  I see so many things that have changed.  Of course that is going to change anyway with age, but I see small things that I am different. But the saying goes that change can be good too.  I have a new friend who is telling me how she is missing my poems.  Wishing I would get back to it again.  Maybe she is right or Not.  I have tried but it just will not happen . At least I don't seem to be able to finish anything.  SO BE IT.

BETTY (give me a subject, I will try) BOOP  

No comments: