December 20, 2013

ALL DONE!!

With Vince Gill singing to me, I am relaxing because I am done with my shopping.  Of course the dishes I am to prepare for Christmas Eve and Day are not done yet/  Unless you count the KFC  Corneal-  He had better be ready when I call for the traditional fried chicken for Christmas Eve. 

Every time  I open the door, somebody has left a "Happie" for me.  So much fun.  Amy took me to my favorite place to shop for gifts this  morning--  ANTHROPOLOGIE.  It was fun and hard .  I was pleased with my purchases.  I saw a blouse I liked a lot.  Amy said to buy it.  It cost so much more than I am used to.  She said consider it from Truman.  That sealed it.  M. G. met us back here for lunch.  We sat outside on the terrace to eat.  So mild, but rain is in store for tonight.  A lot I hear.  It is just too warm for December. 

Later.
Betty Boop 

No comments: