December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve

Can't believe it.  I have been thinking of past Christmas Eves.  I still remember as a child--it would never come.  There is no feeling like a child's.  So fresh and expectant.  I never remember learning about St. Nick and is he real?.  I guess I still partly still believe.  Because he stands for love and giving and we all believe in that.  Big FRIED CHICKEN  NIGHT.  That brings to mind my Mother.  She dearly loved having Christmas Eve at her house.  How she did all that so long I do not know.  She loved us all so much and in my later years, I know how much of her good influence she had on me.  I was blessed but like all children, I had to grow up to realize it.  I love my family too and am looking forward to being with you all.

Christmas Gift!!  {another learned tradition]
Betty Boop

No comments: