December 9, 2013

SUNDAY

Cold and wet.  On the outside.  Warm and friendly in the inside.  Church was special today.  Amy and her committee outdid themselves.  It was beautiful.  Lunch with M. G. and Ryan at Biaggi"s That's Italian you know.  It was busy.  I had corn, lobster bisque.  It really was good and hit the spot.  Went to visit Truman and left beautiful Christmas flowers.  On to St. Cathrine's to rest and then to visit my usual friends in Seania.  I took Eva and Middie  little hand made angels like I made a couple of years ago out of coffee filters.  They are so cute and delighted them both.  I went to see Irene also.  Amy picked Ruby and me up to go to hear our Choir in their cantata.  It was called an APPALACHIAN WINTER.  Beautiful music with a small orchestra.  It filled the church with beautiful sounds.  We have a small choir with a few invited guest and they sounded really big.  I overheard a guest say if you did not have the Christmas spirit before--you have it now.  Music is so important to worship I think.  Well, what for today?  I am helping to sign the Christmas  gift checks to our employees.  They deserve it and I am proud to do this.  Then choir (with a choir party)  then Methodidt Church service and dinner with friends.  Life is good.

Thank You Lord
Betty Boop

No comments: