December 6, 2013

LET IT SNOW?

Is that really what we want?  Not the South, because we do not know what to do with it!!  It is really gloomy outside.  But in "the halls"  it is looking good.  I just love the different approach to Christmas people have.  There is elegance, tradition, beauty", nothing"for some, and then there is me.  I have my collection of Angels out.  Some from different countries and States and 10 cent store , home made, cracked and mashed and all mine.  My little tree is the same.  It would not be Christmas without the bear with three legs, smashed baby doll, those from Holland, Russia, Hawaii , Germany. The Holy Land, gifts from children and many more.  All mean something to me.  Let others decorate a beauty and elegant tree and I will enjoy them. but mine is beautiful to me. Let us all remember the reason for the season.

Betty Boop
P. S. Do not forget the beautiful music.  I have a good collection.

No comments: