December 27, 2013

SUGAR CLEANSING

After reading Amy's blog this morning, I decided I needed to throw away some of these sweet devils I have gathered like they were needed provisions.  Of course I must keep it a secret from my good friends here, but out goes that giant Hershey Bar with almonds {groan{ two boxes of Russell Stover chocolates, milk chocolate truffles, peanut butter fudge, Bourbon balls, fruit cake.  Hey wait that has fruit in it.  Yes and lots and lots of sugar.  Out it goes too.  Now I saved a cocoon cookie and some plain sugar cookies that can be doled out one at a time when needed,  How sad, to throw away gifts but it is for my best.  Thank you Amy for giving me the courage and strength to do it.  We both will be better off.  Of course I must work off the treats I have already eaten.  I too just had a physical am waiting for results of blood test.  Wish me luck too..

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

Just made a great white bean and kale soup. Will bring you some