December 18, 2013

TOO BUSY

Dear readers. however you are. even I f  you are there, I have been too busy.  It does not seem that what I do could take all my time.  But I am exhausted.  I hear this everywhere I go.  It should not be that way or even feel that way.  But being human --it is.  I was too excited for our Choir program.  I think it was O. K.  Everyone said it was.  Tommy, Jan, Amy, and M. G. came.  Bless them.  Yesterday I went with Irene to her Christmas party.  They told me there that she might not go without a family member.  Can't blame her.  It was such a joy to go with her.  She enjoyed it and sang every song and ate great refreshments.  It was a beautiful party.  All the sisters, even Sister Dorothea and Mary Margaret and head of St. Dom's and so many more came to make it festive.  I was impressed.  My sweet little new friend, Eva, was sick and could not come.  I hope she is better today.  I am busy delivering all these cinnamon trees and stars.  Lord help me, why did I make so many.  I am glad for so many friends.  Little "hap pies" are showing up at my door and am thrilled to be remembered.  I am taking this day to try to finish delivering my gifts.

Betty Boop

No comments: