December 5, 2013

PRESSURE

Even as I write this, I know it sounds stupid.  But I feel pressure all around.  I used to get sick after Christmas every year.  Too much to do and trying to do it all.  My little world has shrunk for sure but it feels fuller than ever.  Sometime I feel I have completely missed the point of Christmas, yet that is not true.  How do I get off this Merry-Go-Round?  The same way I always do--just be still and wait.  Sounds simple?  But it is hard to do.  I want to be so much to so many.  My little new friend Eva that I visit down in Seana said to someone who sat near us as I visited her, that I was the best friend she has.  O my, she is so sweet and I thinks I am drawn to her because she reminds me of my own Mother.     This is nothing new.  I will be fine.  I think a lot of people get sad at Christmas. 

Betty Boop

No comments: