December 3, 2013

THIS AND THAT


This weather is strange.  Wet one day cold the next and then warm again.  Mississippi?  We always have trouble changing seasons.  The lights are all lit up here and we are now a "Village of Lights"  So very pretty and I am proud to be a part of decorating.  My little rag tag tree is up.  It holds so many old memories.  My entrance is again overdone.  Just had to put up all I own.  THE VILLAGER JUST CAME OUT.  I had two short stories and an interview.  I did of a new resident. Feels good to be "published"  Now I have two new assigned to me for next month.  Also a poem.  I love feeling needed.  Now we are working hard on the Christmas music from my choir.  We are pretty good for old "has been" singers.  The display case in the lobby is filled with Santa's residents brought to display.  You know my old Santa from the 60's and from Ben Franklin 5 & 19 store?  He had a price sticker of $1.25.  He never looked so good in the spot light.  The honey man is coming today from Raymond,  He comes twice a year.  Hand bells from Colonial Heights
was last night. I was too tired to go.  St. Joseph's choir tonight  So many things every day.  I can not do it all.  But you can see I try.

Betty Boop

No comments: