December 8, 2013

SATURDAY

The weather outside is frightful.  The fire is so delightful.  Yes we have a fireplace in the lobby and it does not put out heat.  looks inviting but not warm.  I miss Truman enjoying bringing in wood and having a fire each night.  Just at night as we were not prone to just sit in front of the fire or TV during the day.  No not us.  We had to be doing something constructive !!  Not a bad thing really.  He always got a lot done.  I sort of would be hot and cold on that issue.  But you know what--I feel guilty just wasting time now.  Of course wasting time means a lot of things.    End of sermon.  Cold wet and staying that way.  Church will be good this morning and the choir will sing tonight.  I am looking forward to that.  I have heard a lot of great programs here this season and I have loved it all but our choir at church is small but so good.  Jan came yesterday We always enjoy catching up.  They were babysitting last night to let Cary and David shop.  Then fixing dinner for them.  Now that is my kind of love. on both sides.

Got to go get ready for Church.  Another good habit.  When I was growing up there was never a question of not going to church.  I am glad for my upbringing.  It sustains me now.  

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

You are still the cog holding the spokes in the wheel!