March 4, 2014

CHAPTER 3 and last one

I promise this is the last you will hear from me today.  I am partied out.  Lunch highlight was banana foster. 
Real fire!!  The lunch was good but the finish was outstanding.  I went straight and had a 30 minute power nap and then went to the vendors.  All real good but I did not see anything I could not do without.  I went to Siena to Irene's party.  Now they know how to put on a party. Kay is wonderful.  They had decorated to the hilt.  We were given mask to wear and served pineapple sherbet and purple something to drink.King cake  NO not wine. A Polish accordion  player who played the piano too. really got with it.  He had lots of folks swaying in their wheelchairs. It was heartwarming to watch some of them come to life almost and enjoy the music.  I was really touched.  I missed the last music at my place.  Howard Jones played Dixie Land music on his trumpet and they served pralines.  Could have skipped the music but I wanted a praline.  (you know I needed it).  I have come home at last --tired and decorated with many beads and full of music.  Here's to FAT TUESDAY.  and on to Ash Wednesday.  Where else can one go but here to have so much activity and not even leave the building.?  No place that I know of.  So here's to Sr. Catherine's too.

Betty-pooped-Boop

No comments: