March 12, 2014

SLOW FEW DAYS

Well not real slow but uneventful would describe it better.  You would just as soon not hear uneventful I know.  Just enough to keep up with world news and here at home they are having an election for a new Mayor.  So far 7 have stepped up to the election plate.  Should be a real good show.  I am out of that now,  not-being,, for the first time in my life, a citizen of Jackson.  Funny feeling, as I still feel a part of Jackson.    Oh yes, Linda is coming this weekend.  Joseph  is going to visit his Mother.  Linda might bring Parker.  That will be fun for us all.    I am still having a little trouble adjusting to the time change.  I know it is very cloudy this morning, but even at 7 it is still a little dark.    Must go a start this "uneventful" day/  Who knows--it may be very eventful..  I will tell you if it turns out that way.

Betty Boop

No comments: