March 8, 2014

Oh! What a Beautiful Day

Makes you want to sing it is so beautiful.  I went to Walgrees's for a change.  It was nice but it is not
Walmart.  The outside patio at the Cyber was full of people eating lunch and enjoying the sun. Jan did
not get to come today, and I did not see anyone I wanted to tangle with, I just brought my turkey burger
back up here and ate on my own balcony.  Such a pretty view with the Lake and all the grounds.  They
are coming alive with blooming trees  Soon it will really be Spring.  Oh yes "spring" forward and set
your clock forward an hour before you go to bed tonight.  Be on time for Church. 

I have an interview to type and send in and I am putting it off.  I hate that part of the job.  I have it written.
 Just hate to type it.  I am always afraid I will make a mistake.  I have one more interview to do before the
20th.  I will do it next week.  I also have an Easter poem to write.  While I have a subject in mind, It has not
jelled yet.  So you see how my time goes.  So glad to have something to keep my mind working.  I may
dodge Campbell Cove yet.             Betty Boop

No comments: