March 28, 2014

COMPANY YEH!!

They probably don't want to be called company.  Amy and M. G. had lunch with me and we ate in the Cafe.  They make good tuna salad sandwiches.  The tomato is starting to taste  pretty good. We had a nice visit and then Amy took me to The Dollar Tree.  I bought plastic Easter eggs.  Somehow, mine either were lost or just gave out.  I needed some to do my Easter display at the beginning of my hall. I just love that store.  Doing my laundry and exercise class was about it for today.  Lame?  Yes it is.  I have a poem chasing around in my head.  I wish it would slow down so I can write it down.  It is a poem for next month.  I have the idea but it wont jell yet.  I am calling it DUCKY LOVE.  For some reason I keep observing ducks!!!  Maybe I will send it out when I finish.  Maybe not.  I may have to get another Spring subject. 

Are you tired of Irish sayings?.  Just a couple more and then I will stop.

May your neighbors respect you, trouble neglect you, the angels protect you, and Heaven accept you.

A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures.  ------   I promise I have more but for now--I will stop. And all God's children said?  Amen!!

Betty Boop

No comments: