March 29, 2014

EASTER DECORATIONS

If only I would just decorate and then leave it alone!!  Nooooo  I think I have to use everything I have related to the subject.  I really did have a few things that made the cut this year and it does look better.  (If I leave it alone.)  I think the Easter stuff is so cute and I like my old things.

Three years ago today--in one way Truman left us.  In some ways he is still here.  I wish I could understand all that he does now.  Will have to wait I know.  Why do we put importance on dates when something important happened.?  I felt sad this morning as I relived the day.  I played old Cd's.  I waltzed to The Tennessee Waltz.  And yes I danced with his pillow and cried.  I have not cried this way in a while.  It was a relief and acceptance too.  Crying is good.  Just don't do it too much and too often.  I have come a long way and I am proud of that.  Forgive me for sharing this.

Betty Boop

2 comments:

Amy said...

Do you still have the Mr. and Mrs. chicks?

Dot said...

Sorry, No. I think they fell apart like many of the cotton ones. MOM