March 31, 2014

SHOULD HAVE STAYED AT HOME

With exercise class canceled and Choir practice also. due to the BIG bridge tournament, I felt free to GO.  I decided I would go to the North Park Mall.  Besides walking till I was exhausted-I could not find  a single thing that I could not do without!!!  I ate at Chick-fil-A.  Even that was not as good as I remembered. dragged  my tired old bones home and went to bed.  O.K.--I embellish a little but I guess I did not need anything anyway.  Our Choir is singing for the senior group at Madison Methodist Church tomorrow.  I get to ride the bus.  Whoopee!!!!Should be fun.  Shirley said to wear colorful colors--Easter colors.  Now I will have to agonize over "what to wear"  I should know by now that should not be a problem.  Just so I find something that fits.  I have put on a few pounds.  Alas.Alas, what else is new?        Well, DANCING WITH THE STARS tonight.  O boy. they sure don't worry about what they wear since it is such a small subject!!!!!Hey  am getting silly so I will close.

Betty Boop

No comments: