March 15, 2014

COMPANY-A-COMMING

As I sit here at 9, Linda is on the road for a short weekend visit.  I know she is,  has been on the road early because she is alone. (Joseph went to visit his mother and family). They decided to each see their family at the same time.  Works for them.  We are looking forward to seeing her.  She will stay with me.  Jan, Cary and Cary's constant companion, Brody, are coming for lunch with Linda and me.  We do love a party, big or small. Should be fun and Brody always draws a crowd.  Don't know what else we will do but we will enjoy having her here.  Parker had a soccer game and could not come.  Maybe next time for him.  Well off to the day.

Betty Boop
P. S. I do love comments!!Who doesn't ? 

1 comment:

Amy said...

We will certainly squeeze all the Ellis we can in 36 hours!