May 19, 2015

ALONE CAN BE GOOD

I went to breakfast at the Cyber this morning.  No friends were there,  I ate ham and eggs and biscuit, split and toasted.  As I ate , I thought  about going outside.  I took my  coffee and went to the gazebo and drank my coffee looking at the Lake.  I was not sad--but glad.  I seem to be more happy than  sad lately. Time does heal.  I am almost there I think.  I am reading a book about three women and their lives.  One just lost her husband of 30 years.  Just describing her hurt and frustration brought back to me some unhappy times and of course I cried for her--and me.  O, K, now,  Made a friend with the Maintenance man this morning.  He was so happy to help with a couple of things.  I think I will ask for him by name next time.  Of course they have every one been good to me.  I try to be nice to them and I find that it goes a long way to getting things done.  Man those morning glory vines are growing.  I think they grow at night.  It seems that way.  Now that could be a little uneasy.  Feel a story coming on.  Maybe a nap would be better.  Naps keep me sane I think. 

Betty Boop  

No comments: