May 7, 2015

MAKE A LIST

The best advice I can offer is especially when you are overwhelmed and don't know what to do first is to write down a list.  Even if you are in my spot and have a few things to do, it can help.  I made one yesterday.
1, iron
2. change fish water
3. shampoo hair
4. empty dishwasher (yes that is a chore)  Truman and I used to dodge each other at this one.
5. lunch (three delightful ladies, one was easy to talk to, one could not hear well and the other did not talk unless you asked a question.
6. NAP
7.  Make a little "pick up soup"  (made with what I had.)  Turned
 out good with homemade cornbread and butterscotch pudding Good supper
8. Good book and DANCING WITH THE STARS
9. Goodnight
So goes a day in the life at  St. Catherine's.  I am going to a program this morning with our CEO  Mary Margret Judy.  Once a month she addresses issues and brings us up to date.  That is at 10 this morning.  Guess I will go and find out the scoop.

Excuse me for rambling on and on.  MAKE A LIST

Betty Boop
P. S,  I ran across a postcard I kept from Whitney.  She remembered I like Betty Boop and picked up one with Betty Boop from Disneyworld.  I put it on my fridge yesterday.  Thank you again Whitney.I could not read the date.

No comments: