May 20, 2015

WINKEN BLINKEN & NOD

Or however you spell Those names.  That is what I called them this morning.  You know the three happy folks who appear every Wednesday outside our exercise class.  They seemed rather subdued when I passed.  I commented on it and they said no jokes came to mind today.  And Blinken  let out a roar of laughter that took care of that.  At that moment the Bank team showed up ready to leave.  Winken  said to Blinken  --See you next week and she replied --it's a date and roared at her on self.  Oh well--to each his own.  I am glad to see and hear happiness. 

I have named a certain bird I watch-- I named her"Dottie"  She stands out in
 the balcony crowd.  She seems old, and slow and ruffled feathered.  They all respect her and she just stands in the middle of the food and eats very slow.  Hey that kind of sounds like me.  That is why I named her Dottie. 

Betty Boop

No comments: