May 15, 2015

YES MAM!!!!

I just had breakfast in the Cyber and this lady (some of you know her)  came up and asked if those dried up Easter lilies were mine in my Bubble.  "Yes Mam," I replied.  I am waiting for Joe to plant them as I have done before.  She said they looked awful   and I should clean them up.  I agreed with her as whole hardly as I could because she was right.  But it was the manner in which she said it.  I usually forgive someone if they step on my toes, She was right.  I thanked her and said I would take care of it right away And I forgave her.  I did just that and tried not to let it bother me.  After all, she is known for being outspoken and tells people what she thinks.  I guess I am the opposite of this.  Sometime I wish I would speak up.  Just not me.  I find I keep lots of friends this way and am know as someone who gives praises rather than shout downs. Oh well I think she is a sour and unhappy "old maid.:  I am sorry for her.

Sweet Amy took me to buy new plants for my apartment.  Mine were in bad shape.  I also bought two metal trellises for my Morning Glories.  They have happily wrapped this tender arms around and are climbing up.  Also new pillows for my balcony chairs.  It all looks so fresh and good.  Thank you Amy for helping me make swift decisions and good ones too. 


P. S.  THE BUBBLE IS CLEAN !!  and I feel better.
Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

Better sweet than sour any day!