May 27, 2015

LITTLE UNDER THE WEATHER

Nothing to worry about.  I have it under control. Kind of gets boring staying in.  I have been major bird watching.  I have always liked to watch and imagine.  So far this morning I have seen Mr. & Mrs. Cardinal.  Not together (someone must watch the babies)  I am sure they have a nest near.  Then lots and lots of sparrows.  I think beside the house sparrow I spotted a black throated sparrow.  Very pretty.  But two times I have seem a Mourning Dove.  They make such a mournful sound.  He demands the whole plate of seed and everybody stands back.  It is of course his size.  I was surprised to see him there. I got out my old bird book.  It is falling apart.  I used it a lot a long time ago. 

I got info about our T shirts for the beach.  That will be fun to have a picture of us all .  I hope we can do that.
Well back to recovering--I don't like missing my usual routine.

Betty Boop 

No comments: