May 21, 2015

OBSSSED WITH "DOTTIE"

You know the little scruffy bird I am talking about?  I named her Dottie after me because she reminds me of my personality.  She is the first to appear for breakfast, just like me.  She takes a while to get ready to eat.  Stands in the middle of the bird food and the others let her.  Sometime, like me, she goes over to the side of the activity and just hangs out as if she is meditating.  I do  that.  Please don't haul me off--I am O. K.  Dottie like me has to eat often.  Every other bird just walks around her as if she is not there. Kidding aside, I do wonder what is wrong with her.  She is not right.  O, well, I will feed and watch her.    I went to Wal-Mart for a bunch of stuff.  Haven't been lately.  It adds up.  I bought something that reminds me of my best friend growing up.  I did not meet her till High School and she joined our Youth Group at church.  Special time during WW11. We would take Vienna sausage, mash it up with mustard and mayo.  Eat it on crackers.  I did that for lunch, I added dill pickle relish and chopped olives.  How I got the olive jar opened is another story.  I made a sandwich on whole wheat and added a slice of very good tomato.  We had Farmer's Market here yesterday.  Anyway, I enjoyed it while I watched "Dottie" rule her brood or family or just friends, I do not know.  I do know, this is getting silly.  Need a nap. 

Betty Boop

No comments: