May 11, 2015

MOTHER"s DAY

My, My, Sophie and Paul made us welcomed.  Their house is so inviting and beautiful  Every time I go, I see something new and good.  Thank you both.  Great food, just right , and we do love to get together as a family.  I love that.  From the oldest (me) to the youngest (Brodie),  and all between, had a great day. 

I have been hearing other Mother's day stories this morning.  All good but not as good as mine.  As I will be joining my usual ladies for dinner tonight, I have decided to have lunch "in."  I found a baked sweet potato from our recent camping trip in the freezer.  Good start, along with some lady peas I also found in the freezer, pickled beets that I made.  I have some pretty good tomatoes=so a salad is in order.  Cornbread and that is a good southern lunch.  Come join me,  I can always share what I have. 

Betty Boop

No comments: