May 16, 2015

WELL, COME RIGHT IN

I had visitors today.  With a knock on the door and I opened it up and there was Brodie, Cary and David.  Of course I knew they were coming because Jan was here.  And she surprised me with the others.  I was delighted to have them.  After a tour of my apartment and balcony we had lunch on the Terrace.  A little humid but we like to sit out there.  They got a look at what  I had been helping with this morning.  AS member of the GOOD THINGS BETTER COMMITTEE  we put up hundreds{seemed like} of flags for Memorial Day.  I help with this every year and it is a pretty sight.  They will stay up for Flag Day and the 4th of July.  Brodie sat in my chair with me for the first time.  His idea.  I was honored.  He is getting to know me better  Jan and I talked about Beach Week.  She said four weeks from today and we would be looking at the beach.  Looking forward to it.  So haul out the bathing suit and gather some beach rags and sun screen and oh yes plan the food.  I want sea food every day.  How about you? 

Before I started writing just now.  I made myself a coke float.  Remember them?  I sat it on my table where I eat and turned too quick and spilled part of it.  What a mess.  I quickly cleaned it up and added new to replace what I had spilt. (not to miss a drop.)  Sat on the balcony and ate it and was pushed in by rain.  So excuse me while I curl my hair and find something else to get into.

Betty Boop

No comments: