May 29, 2015

FIDDLE-DE-DE

So said Scarlett in Gone With The Wind.  Did I ever tell you about what was written in my High School Year Book.  Probably. but it bears repeating."Those cool and limpid green eyes, glossy dark hair, and a flirtatious smile---sounds like Scarlet O'Hara, doesn't it?  Well, Dot is another young cutie who can claim these assets  for her own.  Besides that, she has a waistline that would make Scarlett green with envy." I have also inherited a flaw.  Putting off till tomorrow.  Thinking things will be better.  After two days of worrying with OIC meds, I called my Dr.  He sent me a prescription for an antibiotic.  Better today but still am not up to par.  Will I ever be that?  I doubt it but-- as good as I can get will be acceptable. 

By the way, in case you are wondering about the sweet write up in my Year book?  The editor and writer was one of my best friends.  What are friends for?

Betty Boop
P. S. where did that 19 inch waistline go?  I'll never see it again.


No comments: