May 9, 2015

OUT AND ABOUT

I did a little running around yesterday.  My little Honda really enjoyed it's road trip with the Patrick's at the wheel.  Running real smooth today.  Kroger and back was fun!!! I was tired and barely ate lunch before I took a nap.

I planted morning glories in two pots.  Every seed came up.  I hate to thin seedlings.  I want to save them all.  The rest of my garden is growing well.  No more hummers yet.  Hard to be patient.       Tomorrow is Mother's Day.  Wish I could tell my mother I loved her.  I regret that I did not say it enough.  She was a good mother and I was not as good a daughter as I should have been.  I grew up in some lean times for my family and I did not even know it.  I was always taken care of and provided with everything  I needed.  It must have been hard for my family then.  Looking back is always easier than looking forward., I am working on that.  Happy Mother's Day to all you sweet mothers that  I know up close.  You are the best.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

You were a great daughter and did all you could for Mamaw. Remember all those Wednesday's for hair and shopping?