May 13, 2015

GLORIOUS DAY

Quiet a statement--Glorious Day?  Why?  My morning glories that I planted in two big pots are  growing.  Soon there will be runners that I will have to train on something.  I had thought I would let them grow on the railing but there was a memo put out that washing of the windows and balcony will be coming soon.  Just when I get them going on the railing they will pressure  wash and they would not survive.---So what can I do?  I need a trellis for each pot.  Maybe about as tall as a yard  stick or taller.  I think I will go to Lowe's or Home Depot and see what is available.  If nothing turns up, I may go to Ryan's work shop and pick up sticks and make me one.   A little string and I have a project.  If I was still on Riverwood, Truman would jump on board and I would be in business.  Can't go that way any more so I will work on it myself. 

I have been surprised what I can do.  I realize I was depending on Truman for so much.  But then that was the way he wanted it.....SO BE IT,
Have a glorious day!!

Betty Boop

No comments: