May 25, 2015

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

What a phrase!!Please delete that title.  Dottie the bird I am sure is gone.  In her place I am watching a Mocking bird.  My he is beautiful.  So elegant and smooth and the bird book says very territorial.  That is why the lowly little sparrows give him room when he comes.  He is still lacking a name.  Any suggestions?  Can't tell male from female so we will assume it is a male. 

Went to Little Tokyo with Amy, M. G. and Ryan Sunday after Church.  Enjoyed the company and the food was O. K.  I prefer Chinese.  We are having a Memorial Day lunch today.  I spied flags on all the tables.  Looked pretty.  I put a flag and Truman's Navy picture at my door.  Just to remind me of that 21 year old who had never been out of Mississippi  and had lived a short time away from home in Jackson.  Brave but also scared.  Can you imagine?  Many others are and were in the same boat.  God Bless America.

Betty Boop

No comments: