September 17, 2015

BUSY

Been so busy(for me.)  Things keep coming, ready or not.  Could it possibly be that I am slowing up?  Nah!!  If I slow up I may have trouble keeping up. As I pick up my step going down the hall, I am looking for someone to say "my, you look busy."  If you don't keep looking "busy", someone will surely ask what is wrong.  Another reason to keep busy.  If I stop or slow up, I may never get back to speed.  Lot to think about when you are 88 and counting. I am really a little concerned about the "play."  It has been hard and a little disorganized to me.  With only two more practices, it does not look like we will be ready.  Get ready for "silly" for that is what you are going to get!!!

Oh what a beautiful morning!!  Mild and sunny. I want Fall to come.  I remember a minister we once had who liked to quote this little saying.:

When it's hot
We want it cold.
When it's cold,
We want it hot
Never satisfied.
With what we've got.
Always wanting
What is not.

Betty Boop





So very true. 
Betty Boop