September 5, 2015

SUPER SATURDAY

Have I used that title before.  Who remembers, it was a super Saturday.  Joe and Linda came through going to Pensacola for the weekend and spent Friday night with me.  Good excuse for a little party so I invited the "old" folks to breakfast this morning.  Short but sweet as the saying goes and I think we all enjoyed it very much. 

Jan stayed and helped me put some books on my NOOK.  We are getting better and better at this.  One free one from Barnes and Noble and two from Madison Library.  All done just sitting here in my little office.  I feel all set for reading.  Jan never gives up.  I was tired when we finished.  She did all the work, so why was I tired? 

I delivered a few new FIND IT IN FONDREN magazines.  I will do more later. Sure is a great issue.  It gets better all the time.  Such creativity.  How nice to work at something you love to do.  Better go now and think about a little supper. 

BettyBoop  

No comments: