September 2, 2015

Good Tuesday

Always good with Amy.  She boost me up, even though I know that is what she is doing.  I guess everyone needs that.  She took me on an errand out on Lakeland.  Before that we had lunch here in the Cyber.  I think she likes to be the youngest there.  Why not?  As she told you, I am up to my ears in wooden  clothespins that will I hope turn into reindeer ornaments by Christmas.  Since I am making 40 to 50. I decided to get a head start.  I really love a project.  They will be a little silly but fun. 

I also wrote a poem and an essay yesterday.  I am seeped in creativity lately.  Practicing for the play too.  My, my I do love to brag. Well got to go and see what this day will bring.  Hope it brings MORE rain.  We had a nice one late yesterday afternoon.  Much welcomed.

Betty Boop

No comments: