September 24, 2015

SPIDER LILY

Amy called a while ago and said she was bringing me something.  When she came she not only brought me a luscious looking stuffed bell pepper for my supper., but a Spider Lily.  We had so many on Riverwood.  Truman would separate the bulbs after every blooming season and plant them and give them away too.  We had them coming up all over the back yard and front too.  What  sight.  We had them on Meadow Ridge too.  Leon gave them to us.  So they really did get around.  It has been so dry that they are having a hard time coming up this year.  Amy had two   so far to come up and she brought me one.  How perfect is that?  It is like I say about roses--one is better than a dozen at a time.  Brought back memories so sweet. 

I have spent the day doing laundry and taking care of little problems.  Business and otherwise.  So I think it has been a good day.  Here is to a good night.

Betty Boop

No comments: