September 22, 2015

GUEST TODAY

M. G. called to say she could come to lunch and was I available?  Of course I was.  She brought Ryan and Amy too.  It was perfect on the Terrace overlooking the Lake.  The weather was almost cool with a small wind blowing.  We had a very good visit.  Since Ryan is the boss, he can take off as long as he wants.  I guess M. G. has a little "pull" too because she took her time from work too.  And of course these "free lance " people are lucky too.  I am the lucky one to have them come and enjoy lunch.  It is what I do since I don't really have a house anymore.  This is now my home and I like it this way.  Just step up and order what you want and have it served, with a smile, and no dishes to wash.  How sweet is that.  I really like the  Cyber but the dinning room is good too. 

I am reading a good book on my Nook.  Jan sat right here at my computer and checked out two for me from the Madison Library .  Now that is nice.  Two weeks and they fade off.  The book is Water for Elephants.  About the Circus during the early days and is so interesting.  I still like to actually hold a book in my hands but I am enjoying the Nook too.............I go on and on about nothing.  Second night of DANCING WITH THE STARS  tonight.  Don't call me during that time because I wont answer. 

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

Perfect lunch on the terrace!!!