September 20, 2016

AS TIME GOES BY

I can't believe how time goes by.  Yesterday we were into our second week of practice on Christmas music.  Our program will be December 12th at 3:00.  Hope some can come.  We are a first class Choir and sing things you would be surprised about.  Working hard.  We have a few very good singers and a lot of medium ones and then those who just work their mouth,  (sounds like me).  I do enjoy the experience so much and am glad they welcome all. 

Speaking of Christmas, you should see my workshop!!  It has really been humming.  I will be ready before you know it.  Better slow up or I will run out of things to do.  It is so easy for me to sit here and listen to Garrison Keilor on my CD's and work before my big window looking out on the golf course and Lake.  What could be more soothing? 


Well must get on with my day and let you go.

Betty Boop

No comments: