September 30, 2016

BIRTHDAY BASH

Well just a little bash.  Jan is having her 65th on Sunday.  I took Jan and Amy to lunch to celebrate.  We went to Amerogo"s ,  And it was so good.  They are so nice to you there and the food is wonderful.  We ended with Tiramisu with a lighted birthday candle on top and three spoons and a couple of bites was plenty.  Now Jan is the proud owner of a Medi-care card.!!!!  There are other benefits from being a senior.  Ups!!.  Senior does not sound nice unless it is your Mother you are talking about.  O well age is just a number and she still seems young to me.  I remember the first time I saw her.  Most mothers claim that fact and it is true.  Beautiful and lots of dark hair.  She was precious to me.  Still is.  We are friends as well as Mother and daughter.  Not everyone can claim that, but I do. 

Betty Boop

No comments: