September 17, 2016

STILL HERE

Yes I am still here, but I mean the little hummer.  I guess he thinks it has been a long summer.  I still have to fill the feeder every day.  Fall officially started sometime this week , the 15th I think, but it still feels like the middle of summer.  We complain and suddenly it changes and there are those who are ready for another change.  I know plenty of ladies here who have been wearing sweaters all summer long.  Poor things, can't enjoy any weather.  I love the changes and go with the flow.  I have been trying and trying to write a poem for the Library.  I feel it needs to be relative to the Library and that can challenge me after writing several already about that subject.  I have an idea but I am having trouble making it work.  O well, it will come together soon, I hope.  We "poets and writers" have dry spells.  Maybe this is mine.  No I wont accept that because I am not truly a poet or writer.  Just a wanna be.  Aren't we all from time to time a wanna be for something?

Jan is coming and we are going to tackle the old paper work again.  Wish us luck.  We will get it done some day and feel good about it.

Betty Boop

No comments: