September 8, 2016

NEEDED A NAP

I did my exercises faithfully this morning,  I had breakfast in the Cyber.  Don't know why I like to do that.  They  try to have a few exotic  items now but I stay on my routine of eggs and sometime sausage or bacon or ham and toast and coffee.  That is what I like best. 

Amy came and we went to the Mall because I wanted Clinique makeup and they were having their bonus sale with free samples.  Something free is always interesting.  We had Chic-Filet and were disappointed as they are changing and charging more.  We will address them on Google later.  After not finding some more things I wanted we were both wiped out.  Especially me.  So home we came and I had a nap.  I think Amy had some job business later.  I get so tired when I walk a lot at the Mall.  I remember when I used to go there just for fun and spend most of a day and not get this tired.  Gee I wonder why?  Surely age is not a reason?

Betty Boop

No comments: