September 27, 2016

LITTLE TOUCH OF FALL

Yes, I would say that a low in the 60's and high in 80's is a little hint of Fall.  I know it will get better but we have had such hot humid days for so long that most any change would be good.  I went to Kroger this morning and it was great.  The heat has taken a real toll on me this summer,  and I am glad to have a break.  I haven't been driving much lately and I felt good doing it this morning.  I spent a long time in the grocery store just looking.  Do my daughters remember "looking days"?  Days when money was tight and we could not buy everything your hearts desired.  So some days we just looked.  That can be fun too.  Well things are a little slow around here, so I don't have much to write about.  Maybe later.  I know some events are coming up.  One today at 2:oo called Roaring 90's party.  For those who have reached the ripe old age of 90,  I get to go next year as I will be 90 in January.  Whoopee!!

Betty Boop

No comments: