September 22, 2016

THIS-THAT-and the OTHER

That covers it all.  I went to Michel's this morning and bought a few more little wreathes that I am decorating for "happies" for my SCV friends for Christmas.  I have made 37 and bought 6 more.  I hope it will be enough.  I like them.  Turned out pretty.  Amy dropped by to say hello for a few minutes.  She so busy with work and Ivy's wedding plans.  Happy but can't catch up.  At least she likes what she does and is so good at it.

Fall is sort of in the air.  Promise of cooler weather this weekend.  I'll take 88 degrees over the hot 90s we have had this summer.  I am getting tired of these old summer clothes.  They look tired.  Funny how the change of season can affect the way our clothes look.  Even though I will unpack and wear much of last years duds, they look new.              I am making spaghetti with some left over beef from the freezer for my dinner.  I sometime want my own cooking.  Some people here say they never want to cook again.  Not me.  I always liked to cook and now what I do is on a smaller scale and different, but I do it from time to time.  Although I have to say that to sit down and order food and be waited on, not to mention not having to clean up after is pretty nice. 

Betty Boop

No comments: