September 6, 2016

GRADUATION DAY!!!!!!!

So where are the balloons, confetti, and Champagne?  All I got was hugs, congratulations and a fist full of papers  with exercises to do.  I guess that was enough. 
The two PT's who worked with me were so sweet yet tough and helped me so much.  It is now up to me to not undo the good work they have done and continue to try hard to keep what I have.  Although I made great strides with bending my knees and heels, I still have a way to go with the balance.  Maybe with the exercises I will get better.  I improved the balance enough to lower my risk for falling and that is the bottom line. 
I intend to do my best to keep up the exercises because I realize that is what is important.  So they dismissed me with  "Little lady, you are going to be busy."  I hope not to let them down.  With all the exercise and bike riding and my regular Exercise  Class, I will be busy. O well it will keep me "out of the halls." 

Betty Boop

No comments: