September 29, 2016

THINKING THURSDAY

What the heck does "thinking Thursday" mean?  Just trying to fine something to start with a "T".  Always thinking silly.  Well as it happens, nothing of value is happening.  I made arrangements for Amy and me to have birthday lunch with Jan.  We do this almost every birthday for Jan.  Truman used to join us.  I always thought that was sweet because he asked to join us.  What a Dad, Jan?  I know I remember the best part of life, and there is more to life than the best part, but I think I am lucky to remember more good than not so good. 

I delivered two birthday cards to friends this morning.  We really covet birthdays now.  I love to make people feel special on their birthdays.  I always top the card with a tissue flower made by me.  Just a small touch to say I care.     Well I will start a new Amish book today.   I do love them and we have several writers' books in the library and I love to read them between more serious books. 

Betty Boop

No comments: